One Step HCG Test Strip is an in vitro diagnostic home use test device intended for the rapid determination of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in urine to aid in the early detection of pregnancy. You can easily carry out yourself.
It is intend for over-the-counter (OTC) use.
For in vitro diagnostic use only.
Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a hormone, produced by the developing placenta and secreted into the urine. The pregnancy test contains antibodies which specifically react with this hormone.
When the sample end of the test is dipped in the urine specimen, the urine specimen is applied to the strip and migrates along the strip. When hCG in the sample reaches the Test Zone region of the membrane, it will form a colored line. Absence of this colored line suggests a negative result.
A colored line will appear at the Control Zone region if the test has been performed properly.
Product Key Features:
* Easy to use
* Easy to read
* Able to test any time of day
* Detect pregnancy as early as 1 day after the missed period
* Room temperature storage
How to do the Test ?
1. Immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow pointing towards the urine. Take the strip out after 3 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface (such as the mouth of the urine container).
IMPORTANT: Do not allow the urine level to exceed the MAX (marker line), otherwise the test will not perform correctly.
2. The test strip and urine have to be at room temperature 59-86ºF (15-30°C) for testing.
3. Read results in five minutes. Positive results may sometimes appear as early as one minute but you should wait the full 5 minutes before determining a negative result.
Do not read results after more than 5 minutes.
Co-Innovation is an innovative and creative enterprise in R&D, manufacturing and marketing of rapid diagnostics tests.
In 2012, Co-innovation was established in Guangzhou, China. Specialized in lateral flow immunoassay technology, we provide diagnostics tests to global market with pregnancy tests, ovulation predictor, drug of abuse tests.
Our products are being sold to many countries, including United States, Germany, Netherlands, England, Chile, Ecuador, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Australia etc.
Our products have been widely recognized and enormously supported, we aim to produce high cost-effective products, and create the greatest value for customers.